- Multiple uses
- Smooth rowing
- Solid build
- Simple monitor
- Hard seat
- No connectivity
What We Like
– Perfect for fitness enthusiasts with joint pains: the Stamina 15-9003 combines two exercises proven to be impact free for your joints: cycling and rowing. Additionally, you have 8 unique resistance levels to choose from. Thanks to the aluminum rowing beam, you get to enjoy a smooth gliding, enabling your spine to sit straight and your hips to be properly aligned in order to minimize joint pains.
– 3 in 1: This device offers two fitness equipments in just one body. To top it all, you can use it for strength training. In the manual, you can find various diagrams of strength exercises. Using these three options, namely rowing, cycling and strength exercises, can help to keep you motivated and enable you to stay in control of your exercise routine.
– Sturdy build quality: Stamina machines are well-known for their out-of-this-world build quality, strong frames and foam padded handles that last long in time and protect the user.
The 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent is no exception from the rule. Its sturdy construction, molded foam-padded seatback and seat, foam padded handles and aluminum construction make this rower a great hybrid machine to use from the comfort of your home.
– Easy to assemble: assembling this machine for the first time might seem quite a daunting task, but it should be as easy as pie if you follow the instructions to the letter. This product arrives with a complete assembly manual that teaches you how to assemble and store it for the winter season. Transporting it is also a hassle free experience.
– Takes seconds to switch between rower, bike and strength training modes.
– Easy to read data on the fitness monitor: thanks to the large display, you can easily read the data that appears on the fitness monitor.
What We Don’t Like
– Created for everyone: because this is a 3-in-1 rowing machine, its biggest drawback is the same as its disadvantage. Because it is designed for everyone, it is not the best for every single category of fitness enthusiast, which makes it an average blend of machines with different functions.
– Lacks connectivity: another drawback of the Stamina Deluxe Conversion II rower is that you can’t connect it to your iPod, use programmed workouts or download your track progress. Other rowing machines offer all of the above features, and many more. Conversely, Stamina 15-9003 has a basic computer that offers only your current exercise statistics.
– Seat: according to several users who purchased this machine, the seat is not that comfortable as promoted. Most of them needed a few weeks to get used to it. This might be a serious drawback for couples or large families who want to use this machine together.
This rower presents a decent value for the money, but if you are willing to spend a bit more to have a heightened user experience then you may be better off with a slightly upgraded unit.
The ease of assembly as well is one of the biggest highlights of this product and will certainly be attractive for customers that are not handy with tools or who do not have somebody to help them assemble their fitness machine.
But, the rower’s two fatal design flaws, the foot straps and the display, will be major drawbacks for people that are looking for these features. Additionally, if you are looking to purchase a quiet rower, the lifespan RW 1000 rowing machine is likely not the best option for you.
If those features are not high on your list of priorities and you simply want a solid mid- range, affordable rover of good value and competitively prices the LifeSpan RW 1000 will certainly meet your needs.