Tons of health enthusiasts love a good elliptical workout. An elliptical target’s many muscles at one time while giving you a boost of cardio. You could go to the gym to use one of these machines, but why waste your money on a gym membership when you could easily invest in getting an elliptical for your home. In this buyers guide, you can read up on the top 5 best Elliptical Machines and invest in one that lasts.
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
You will definitely be getting your money’s worth with this product. You can expect a high tech display with 13 different functions, and Schwinn is a brand name that has been making workout equipment for years, so you know you will be getting a quality product that is worth your investment.
This Elliptical comes with 22 programming options to fit each individual user. If you require a bit of a challenge, you can choose from 20 levels of resistance in your workout. You can also hook up your phone through the built-in USB port so you can listen to music while you work out without running out the battery.
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
- Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 22 programs, 2 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 20 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange
- This machine is known to be a health club purchase.
- It can be found in some sporting goods stores so you can test it out before you buy.
- Said to be quick and easy to assemble.
- The tension is adjustable.
- It is a machine with great stride length.
- Some experienced a low weight capacity.
- Said to have a weak pulse sensor.
- Some reported inaccurate calorie burn metrics.
Stamina In-Motion Elliptical Trainer
This machine made it on the list for its high amount of 5-star reviews and its originality. Most ellipticals come with handlebars, but this elliptical only has the foot pedals. Some may thing this would equal out to a less intense workout, but this elliptical has stamina in its name for a reason.
The use of this machine causes you to use your core to balance, still providing you with an intense workout. Its design was made to be sturdy, easy to store and provide you with protection as you work out. This machine is also priced in at a low range.
- This machine is made of sturdy steel.
- The foot pedals have a non-slip grip for safety.
- It is small and compact, making it easy to store out of sight.
- Tracks your Exercise Time and monitors your strides so you can keep track of your workout.
- Very lightweight and easy to transport.
- Does not work out the arms and upper body.
Sunny Twister Stepper with Handle Bar
This next elliptical machine also made it on the list for its high reviews and unique build. What makes this machine great is that works out the Obliques with a hand bar built for twisting. Most hand bars on elliptical machines are only made to move the arms forward and back.
This machine is not only built with a unique design but is also made to be adjustable to any height. If you want to keep track of how long you’ve been working out, this machine can do so with a built in computer. The sleek design allows for easy storage. You can put this machine in most closets, making it a great home gym addition.
- Has an up and down and side to side action for the range of motion during the workout.
- The multi-functioning computer counts calories and steps.
- Come with the batteries needed for the computer.
- Saves on electricity.
- An Environmentally Friendly work out machine
- Does not have wheels for easy transport on carpeted surfaces.
- Low weight capacity under 300 pounds
Sunny Air Walk Trainer
This is another Sunny Health & Fitness product. It made it on the list for it’s more classical design, and simplicity. It also has a low price that is affordable for any household. With it’s standard elliptical design and easy to use technology, it is clear to see why this machine had so many 5 star reviews.
The Sunny Air walk Trainer has an abdominal support pad and a computer that provides calorie burn and the total distance of your work out. The company claims a smooth and quite performance and a 220-pound weight capacity.
- A quiet machine to use at any time of the day.
- Has a small and simple build.
- The computer counts strides.
- Provides a low-impact workout on the joints for painless use.
- A machine with a very low weight capacity
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
This performance of this elliptical matches it’s high price, which is above 1,000 and below3,000. It is sold by a few different vendors on Amazon so you can choose a price that most fits your budget. This is a larger piece of equipment that will require some space in your home.
The many amenities of this machine include a strap that detects your heart rate, adjustable pedals for a range of different strides, and a large and sturdy frame. This elliptical will be part of your home gym for a long time, which is another reason the price is acceptable for the product.
- Highest weight limit of 375 pounds.
- Has adjustable measurements for any size user.
- Comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- The large frame of this machine takes up a lot of space.
- Has a rather high price range.
There are many different types of elliptical machines to choose from, all with multiple reviews to help you feel like you are making the right choice.